Thursday 9 May 2013

The last of 33 nights in Zambia

Tomorrow morning I leave Kachele farm and fly out from Ndola airport to Johannesburg, from there I will fly to Nelspruit and will be picked up from Kruger airport (about 40 mins from the Hands at Work Hub).

I have really enjoyed my time in Luanshya, Zambia. I have been living and working here for 5 weeks (It seems so much longer), mostly on the building team but also doing some audio/visual work during the conference. I have only been into Zambian communities a few times but each time has been an experience that I will treasure as I move on through my journey. I have seen amazing things happening within Hands at Work and have met many people who give their lives to serve their communities.
So tonight I'm off to sleep in my sleeping bag, under my mosquito net for the last time. I will be sad to say goodbye to Kachele farm and Zambia but I am really excited for what I’ll get up to in the second half of my time in Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment